SBA Loan Program
The Small Business Loan Program is an excellent source of financing for most businesses. We are designated as a Preferred Financial services company. This designation means that the SBA has delegated the approval process which means fast and efficient processing of your SBA loan.
Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Financing
Purchase – Build – Refinance – Renovate – Owner-occupied
- Non-conforming properties
- Single-purpose buildings
- Gas stations
- Repair Shops
- Auto Dealerships
- Hotels and motels
- Convalescent hospitals
Existing Business Acquisition Loans
- Your company’s cash flow & management capabilities are our primary indicators
- Up to $1.25 million a year
- Up to 15-year term
- Up to 80% financing
- Loans fully amortized, no balloons
- No pre-payment penalty
- 48 hour pre-qualification
- Heavy Equipment
- Commercial printing & binding
- Machine tools
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Other commercial & industrial equipment
- Equipment Financing and Leasing options.
Small Business Loans up to $5 Million
- No cost pre-qualification letters
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- No pre-payment penalties
- Up to 90% financing
- Up to 25-year terms
- Fully amortized
- Fixed and variable rate options on both 7a and 504 programs
7(a) Loan Program
Eligible Businesses and Property Types: Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible for financing. Commercial real-estate must be partially occupied by borrower and includes, but is not limited to, the following types of properties:
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Child Care Facilities
- Car Wash Facilities
- Automotive Repair
- Professional Buildings
- Hotels and Motels
- Gas Stations
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Single-Use Buildings
Note: Eligibility based on SBA size standards. Typically, retail businesses with annual sales of less than $6,000,000, manufacturing business with less than 500 employees, and service businesses with less than 100 employees. Eligible businesses include those in retail, manufacturing, and services industries.
Use of Proceeds
Real-estate acquisition, construction, or refinance – up to 90% financing available
Business Acquisition – up to 80% financing available
Equipment Acquisition – up to 100% financing available
Debt Refinance -up to 100% financing available
Terms Up to 25 years for real-estate financing
Up to 10 years for equipment or business acquisition financing
Up to 7 years for permanent working capital All loans are fully amortized.
Interest Rates and Fees – Interest rates are always market competitive. Fees are generally limited to the SBA guaranty fee and customary closing costs.
Loan Amounts – Loan amounts range from $200,000 to $5,000,000.
504 Loan Program
Our loans, including the 504 Loan Program, are made through the Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranteed loan programs.
Use of Proceeds Real-estate acquisition, construction, or refinance – up to 90% financing available
Equipment Acquisition – up to 80% financing available
Loan Structures – Financing available on projects up to $12,000,000.
- We can provide a first mortgage of up to 50% of the total loan-to-value. This loan can range from $100,000 to $3,000,000.
- The SBA, through a Community Development Company (CDC) provides up to 40% loan-to-value in a second lien position. This loan can range from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
- Terms and Interest Rateson First Mortgage 25-year term for real-estate loan and15-year term for equipment purchase with fixed and variable interest rates available.
- Second Mortgage– up to 20-year term for real-estate and up to 15-year term for equipment purchase. Fixed rate is determined at SBA guaranteed 504 debenture sale.
Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible for financing. Commercial real-estate must be partially occupied by the borrower.
We’re here to help!
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
A representative will handle your inquiry
within 8 business hours.
Mission Valley Capital
Toll Free: (844)-347-1070
Main Office: (858)-304-3204